Services provided include:
- 24 hour crisis intervention through our hotline (800) 670-7273
- Short term individual counseling for victims and significant others and referrals to other services.
- Self defense training, community education, and prevention workshops.
- Medical accompaniment during evidence/medical exams for rape, attempted rape and sexual assault.
- Accompaniment and advocacy at police interviews and court proceedings
DeAnna Schlau, Marin SART coordiantor
Crisis hotline: 800-670-7273
30 North San Pedro Road #170
San Rafael, CA 94903